Oct 1, 2008

New Music

So I took the time last night to go and look at cd's that are about to be released or have recently been released, and I am pretty pumped. One of my new favorite bands, Rise Against comes out with their new cd October 7th, so I downloaded a few of the songs that were leaked to the public. I can't wait for the cd, the songs are great. Also, I found that an old favorite, Ben Folds have a new cd, haven't had the time to listen to it all yet, but the songs I have heard are just like the old stuff, great music. Oasis, another great band releases there cd next week also. I found the whole cd that has been leaked but have not had time to check it out yet, maybe this weekend. Metacritic.com is the site that I found for upcoming release dates, the only problem I had with the site was that it did not give the releases from the past few weeks.

No comments: